community!!!!

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hey I am making a community slowly but surely and will give the full details as the plans come into place. anyways its a community for those who want a place to come to and squat amongst many others who needs a haven of sorts. it will also be a place to barter and trade eat rest shower meet new people and the sort. if you are interested please hmu and as i had said before i will post more details as they come into place.

thanks.

E

Earth

good luck !!
we were once looking to do the same thing, although i admit i was initially kinda cold to the idea.... what i would do to get that situation back....

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i would love help on it and i am trying to recruit as many helpers as i can... the idea of it is is a permanent camp people will live there pass through and visit get rest shower eat and whatever there is to do. i am still looking at the map as to where it will be and building it i would love help. i still have to work out the kinks in this idea but i would love to hear if anyone has any ideas they can add on to it. i would be most interested in hearing about it.

Doc Road

Reaction score
Hmm.... I was excited but this thread is old as dirt....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads