Colombia Equador

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Hey Im kicking it in Colombia and Equador for the month of November. If anyones around and wants to meet up, or has good info on Equador (have yet to travel there yet) pm me.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I flew, I was supposed to fly out of nyc but getting to the boarder from Canada they actually didnt let me in....all because of a charge stemming from a night of drinking. Pretty fucking pathetic considering who else get into the states no problems..and I havent even been found guilty yet, I tell ya.
Any how I had to re book a ticket that didnt go through the us, pain in the ass.

About 8 years a go me and a buddy backpacked and sailed our way through latin america. After sailing from Panama to Cartagena I was hooked..I come back here when ever I get the cance...its cleaned up alot over the years.

TEASTROY

Reaction score
thats tight, whats your sleepin arrangement down there? like campin, squatting, motel, etc etc..
do you or are you with ppl who speak spanish? thats my only thing about those countries is i feel awkward since i dont know spanish.. >:|

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
A bit of everything and no My Spanish is about the best out of the two of us and its barely passable but were doing good. I hear you though it wouldn't feel as far away if I could communicate with the good people down here but well....part of the adventure I guess.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads