Cleveland To Anywhere

Storm Smokes Rocks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
So i know i have done one of these intro's when i first joined stp. But i feel as if i didnt do it right so im gonna try it again, basically i am an inexpierenced traveler who hasnt been outside of my hometown really ever. Im destined to leave this place and get a fresh start on a new life and live in the now, i made a forum in the ride board and meet up catagory on me starting my journey into Pittsburgh to stay with some friends. Im still persuing that but would like to know that i could have some form of connection with some people anywhere in PA. Also ive been informed that downtown PA. has buses for cheap that run you into Chicago, Boston, or New York so if theres anyone in those areas that would be willing to chat and maybe meet up at some point down the road let me know. Im easy to get along with and a great friend thats obviously looking for the same in another.
thank you to anyone that can help me in my travels i appreciate it!

Johnnyp

Reaction score
hey brother me and my girl are drivin through there out to missoula. could scoop ya if youd like, wont be staying there though. pm me if youre interested.

Johnnyp

Reaction score
I think goin through pitt and clevland headed west. Happy to drop you anywhere all the way to missoula. Goin through wednesday evening/night. Let me know if youre interested.

Matthew Morich

Reaction score
hey man, not sure how much this helps but look into megabus! there's a station in cleveland that goes to chicago and pittsburg, super cheap if you book in advance. i live in mentor and i plan to start traveling around april, once i finish this semester and get a little cash saved up. i'm also very easy to get along with and i like to think i'd be pretty resourceful on the road so if you're ever looking for a travel buddy let me know for sure. i'm new to all this as well and excited for things to come :)
matt

Reactions: Storm Smokes Rocks

codeth

Reaction score
hows it going? havent written my intro thread yet but i've been living in cleveland for almost two years now and lived in pittsburgh before that. have you spent much time in pittsburgh? cool place i miss it.

Storm Smokes Rocks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ya matt that would be cool with me just gotta stay in touch and go from there. and to codeth no i never had lived in pa i heard it kinda sucks and theyre aint much to do out there thas why im tryin to get to know people out there so i can have some connections

codeth

Reaction score
when i first moved out there i was in the job corps program and didnt know wtf there was to do but i started meeting people and got introduced to alot of cool spots and fun shit to do. definately check out southside alot of traveling kids wander through there and theres just alot of punks in general. the main strip through southside i forget the name of it at the bottom of the hill where all the bars are is a great place to chill and meet people. and be sure to take the lift in southside at night rises up a super steep hill almost like a straight up wall and you can see the whole city its beautiful.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads