Ciao signore e signori

Bluesman91

Reaction score
I guess the best place to make myself known is by starting off an introduction here. And I will also add that I'm sorry if I start to ramble on a bit.
What brought me here first is that I plan on traveling soon. I first got the idea planted in my brain when I was a junior in high school, we spent a good part of the year on the book Into The Wild. Then I got into the "real life". The routine kills me inside. The poet inside me screams for change whenever I wake up to go to work. I'm working a dead end job, and sure I could change professions. But I feel as if it would just lead to routine and the same thing every single day in the same scenery with the same people doing the same things. I want to see the world, or even just America, maybe find a small town to live and work in for a while....none of which I feel is here for me. My reasons may not be the right way, the right idea, but then they are my reasons. I plan on leaving for the road in a couple months and I'm here to get a feel for the etiquette....the rules of the road. Chances are good I'll stick to myself, because that's the kind of guy I am, but if I see someone in need and I can help at all I always will.

A bit about myself; I love to read classic poetry like The Divine Comedy, any of Poe's work, and I like to read the classic Brother's Grimm Fairytales. When I'm not at work, im either playing acoustic guitar, working on my own poetry, hiking when weather permits it, or hanging with the few close friends I have. I don't drink much, and I've quit smoking cigarettes through vaping. I am also deep into the occult. Now I cannot without a doubt prove what I've sewn, but I don't need to prove to anyone else, just myself.

And that is my introduction, ask any questions and I'll answers truthfully.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well you've come to a good place here - lots of places to search for info on your equipment, what to expect, what to take places to go and see (do check out the urban exploration section) and google google google as well. There are several websites and groups on facebook too that might be of info - best thing is if you are able too - reseach. Welcome welcome - sounds like you know what you want to do and are looking how to do it. As always I will state - Have fun and stay safe!!!! Oh and if you would like too - do chime in on how you are doing - where you are and hey some pics work too. :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads