christopher strosnider (1 Viewer)

slurricane

Hometown
Chernobyl
there's not a legit obituary to attach to this yet so i guess i'll improvise.
chris was the most wittiest and generous person i've ever met and one of the greatest friends i could have asked for
he passed away last night in redding california, at the age of 20, trying to get his shit together, but i guess not doing the greatest job, but better than i'd seen him doing since knowing him
i don't know what to fucking say, this just fucking sucks it's heartbreaking
chris strosnider, july 3rd 1991- december 22nd 2011
i love and miss you fucker

oh yeah, and he was an awesome dad^

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Probably the thing I like the least about this website is the overabundance of young dead people.

Sorry for your loss.

Bridge

Lurker
Chris was an amazing person... He was doin what he had 2 for his baby but didn't make it all the way. Il never have the words to say to describe what a sad day it is. Chris you are a dear friend and will always be loved xoxo

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
He looks really familiar, like someone I may have met in passing. Sad stuff, regardless.

cxR - such is life...

OP
slurricane

slurricane

Hometown
Chernobyl
he was a fantastic crazy asshole
the service is on friday [so im told] somewhere in the LA-riverside area, i'll get the details when my provider isn't sloppy drunk and make them available to whoever needs and or wants it
god kids, please take care of yourselves and stay safe out there this winter
we don't need anymore of these

OP
slurricane

slurricane

Hometown
Chernobyl
24820 las brisas road, murrietta ca 92562
friday 30th,at church of latterday saints from 11-12

nvasv

Lurker
Hometown
PNW
He was a generous and sweet man. I'm upset that I wasn't there on the 30th.

Hometown
usa
sounds like he was a good guy he looks supper firmilliar the last thing this community needs is less good ppl

nvasv

Lurker
Hometown
PNW
no. there was no way to get a hold of me because I didn't have a phone nor a social networking account. I honestly stumbled onto this site and that's how I found out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Day 20: My bolilo roll is finna make me act up.

I'm willing to try it again this Friday morning... It's not an auto rack, it's something better! I still need to see what I am up against...
> 6' away from Juan During
Juan Derlust wrote on MFB's profile.
Truism #348:
If it wasn't for these loose ends I'd have it all wrapped up...
MFB
Elevation! Getting HIGH! (I am thinking my gopro died, for some reason I didnt get a 360 from the summit)
I think your buddy Bukowski put it best Sundays kill more men than bombs
BBQ with STP homies in portland, feeling peaceful
I only feel good when I'm outside, but I gotta stay inside to get school work done.
It's a full-time job to be a good dad
You got so much more stuff than I had
I gotta study just to keep with the changin times
101 Dalmations on your CD-ROM
See me-I'm
Tryin to pretend I know
On my PC where that CD go