christian anarchism?

saul

Reaction score
where does it stand, and what are your views on it.
after getting locked in a boxcar in 2019 my views changed in life, after almost dying from heat exhaustion and thirst i prayed to god and someone heard me and let me out without any trespassing tickets. am I the only one? has anyone else had a similar experience as a youth bad energy polluted my mind now as an adult I listen to christian folk punk and practice positive spiritual and religious practices when I want to break a window instead I pray instead of a riot, and now being a retired graffiti artist i hope to practice spreading these positive messages through art murals and plan to health keep youth off the streets and well fed as well as the homeless I guess some people wouldn't call me an anarchist anymore but a christian activist.

Reactions: SnavesTravels

Colinleath

Reaction score
Website
colinleath.github.io
where does it stand, and what are your views on it.
after getting locked in a boxcar in 2019 my views changed in life, after almost dying from heat exhaustion and thirst i prayed to god and someone heard me and let me out without any trespassing tickets. am I the only one? has anyone else had a similar experience as a youth bad energy polluted my mind now as an adult I listen to christian folk punk and practice positive spiritual and religious practices when I want to break a window instead I pray instead of a riot, and now being a retired graffiti artist i hope to practice spreading these positive messages through art murals and plan to health keep youth off the streets and well fed as well as the homeless I guess some people wouldn't call me an anarchist anymore but a christian activist.

You might like the Catholic worker community.

I visited this one years ago:

And they're still going strong.

Reactions: saul and Lynora

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads