Child sized bat

Sven

Reaction score
My dalmatian needs a lot of exercise and can catch balls faster than I can throw. I take a brännboll set, basically that is swedish baseball, but the bats are one small baseball like bat, 14 inches long and a flat paddle like bat about the same length. As long as I have some balls on me too, the cops have to accept my story of its for playing a well known and established game here. I would not take it to a bar obviously.

Just wondering if anyone would carry one in the US as a more explainable improvised weapon?

Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
When I read this title I thought you were going to have pics of Batboy. :mad:

Thanks for disappointing me man. :)

Gothenburg, huh? I just got back from Sverige. Took a train from Malmo-Stockholm. Then a Ferry to Aaland from there. :) Frikkin Stockholm is now in my opinion THE most beautiful city in the world.

No don't be silly. You aint gonna need any weapons here.

If youre planning on spending significant amounts of time in Watts or East LA, then a bat aint gonna help ya. Unless you rent some sort of armored vehicle.

*** dead link removed by matt derrick

The Nordic media filters in alot of hype about ultraviolent conditions here. Its bullshit. Theyre just being sensationalists. The worst parts of the cities here are only roughly as dangerous as San Salvador, Khartoum, or Beirut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Art101

Reaction score
Lo yeah I thought it was going to a batboy or Jersey Devil baby story.The sell those tiny bats here.They call them tire checkers or a fish brainer.The cops wont hassle you for having one.

Sven

Reaction score
I am originally from London so I am a bit more aware of violence and how it really is elsewhere than swedish.

I actually asked this because of that other thread of that woman asking about staying safe on a mountain.

I thought also in those circumstances a smaller less threatening bat might be a better choice.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads