Checking in after a long absence...saying hello again.

aeonian.lion

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I see there's been some remodeling going on around here since I last visited. Very cool.

I would just like to say quickly, while it's on my mind, that I think all of you are awareness-warriors on the front line of a great change in the broken machine we call society. Anyone who lives the existence of a life without the usual securities, by choice or otherwise, is fully witnessing core experiences of life on this planet and living more "in the moment" then most of the ignorant turdballs, wallowing in their self-imposed cages, that think they have it so well. Just the fact that there is a website like this and a coordinated effort to live and "be" outside of the restrains of the "puppet masters" (that so skillfully manipulate the day-in, day-out lives of the zombie sheeple that make up 95% of this world) is a light in the darkness for anyone out there lost and alone, not knowing where to turn. For that I am grateful to you all for creating this sanctuary and knowledge base, and also for "fighting the good fight". What you do does matter. Your intentions are weapons.

I haven't been around in a while, but I'll try to post more often. Be safe, stay healthy.

E

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads