Cheapest way to get to Cornwall UK from Midlands

Diamondsandpearls

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a disabled person who lives in the midlands UK, and and and my parent need to get down to Cornwall to see family in August. Due to it being the height of the summer season, train tickets are way out of my price range (even with a disabled traveller discount rail card). We don't drive and I'm looking for any advice/ideas on how to travel for as cheap as possible.

Any advice would be great! Cheers

AestheticTramper

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a disabled person who lives in the midlands UK, and and and my parent need to get down to Cornwall to see family in August. Due to it being the height of the summer season, train tickets are way out of my price range (even with a disabled traveller discount rail card). We don't drive and I'm looking for any advice/ideas on how to travel for as cheap as possible.

Any advice would be great! Cheers
Definitely national express will be cheaper than trains. Birmingham to wherever is usually the best option.

roguetrader

Reaction score
Megabus is the cheapest - especially if you book in advance to travel at weird times like 4am on a Tuesday morning... a friend was regularly going Plymouth to London / Plymouth to Manchester for between £5 - 10 !

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Anagor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads