Capt. Squee, of the USS Squishmitten.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Ill spare you the small details and make this a to the point post. I'm looking for a man I met in 2013 leaving the national rainbow gathering. We shared quite a memorable road trip. he Acquired the Squishmitten whilst I was aboard its travels. The acquiring of said Ship was the end result of a rather fraudulent deal between two others ( the one in possession of said RV when I got aboard was not the rightful owner. another man onboard was a friend of the owner and in communication with him. We devised a rout to take the RV back to its owner in Washington without the FAKE owner knowing. Also knowing full well that by doing the right thing and returning said RV would leave roughly 15 people stranded in the middle of no place Washington.) Long story short Capitan Squee ( Just some dude on the ship at the time ) purchased said 1972 Winnebago from its rightful owner, after having revealed what was going on. Known only as Squee before he purchased the ship that was shortly after deemed USS Squishmitten, Squee was now Capitan Squee Commander of the Ship in witch we all called home at the time. Squee earned the trust and love of all aboard as he didn't make any persons walk the plank.... The Squishmitten eventually dropped me off in northerncalifornia on the101. I shortly afterword lost all my contact information for everybody I knew. I would love to see Squee again.
So please, if anybody knows a Squee in the or from the Seattle area give him a shout out for me pleas!
PICT0300.JPG

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:) that is one heck of a tale! But seriously there are a lot of facebook groups loaded with rainbow gathering info and stuff - old and new - it's more probable that you would get some good info there for your friend too - unless someone comes through here and knows too! So hey good luck on finding your friend.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads