Can't Stand Strong Chemical Odors..Bothers me..You too?

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
It bothers me so badly to walk down the chemicals aisle in a supermarket (bleach, laundry detergent, etc), I can't walk into a rite-aid because of the deodorant and chanel perfume smells. Soaps, shampoos, dishwashing liquids, dispenser soaps in public bathrooms, they all smell SO FUCKING STRONG.
Don't even get me started on Febreze. I mean, the concept you can make air smell better by spreading bleach/perfume droplets around in it? What the fucking fuck? Every time some people I know take a shit, they spray it around after. Or they smoke meth then spray it to get the meth smell out of the air.
IT'S SO FUCKING NASTY. Why must every consumer product smell so fucking disgusting? Like death
Anyone else get really bothered by strong smells everywhere? I don't even have a super-sensitive nose, neither am I a rainbow/crusty mofo who takes pride in avoiding showers and having 1/2 inch thick armpit cheese.
In fact I love showers and like being clean, I'm just in disgusted wonder that people actually like this nasty pervasive overpowering crap formulated in some Central Jersey laboratory. It's all supposed to smell like berries and virgins i guess

Reactions: Nemo

bicycle

Reaction score
Yep, cant stand them odors too.
especially hate strong smell of deo or perfume in trams or buses, then I prefer 1 week old sweat.

E

Earth

Well, then these are places you need to avoid then if you feel so strongly about it.

I'm about to freak out on some fool down the street who's pelllet stove is poisoning the air approximately 750 feet from his roost.
The whole side wall where the stack discharges is jet black, so that can't be a good sign at all.

Me and the dogo will be out at night, and we literally have to turn around because of the pollution coming out of his place.
It actually burns our eyes and is nauseating to breathe.

That is just plain fucking wrong.
Because it directly affects where we live, and we were here first ADn we ain't fucking moving anytime soon.

Yeah, now that I'm all amped up - time to start pounding on his door...........

Danny Dissent

Reaction score
Well, then these are places you need to avoid then if you feel so strongly about it.

I'm about to freak out on some fool down the street who's pelllet stove is poisoning the air approximately 750 feet from his roost.
The whole side wall where the stack discharges is jet black, so that can't be a good sign at all.

Me and the dogo will be out at night, and we literally have to turn around because of the pollution coming out of his place.
It actually burns our eyes and is nauseating to breathe.

That is just plain fucking wrong.
Because it directly affects where we live, and we were here first ADn we ain't fucking moving anytime soon.

Yeah, now that I'm all amped up - time to start pounding on his door...........

yeah, fuck that shit man. say it with ya chest!

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
That new car smell (or new Locomotive Smell) aint good for you either...Its got benzine, phenols,acetate, and a cocktail of carcinogins..

baconrind

Reaction score
I hate smelling perfume and FSC smoke. But I have a special place in my senses for Pine-sol. Maybe it was the seed ticks.

blackcat

Reaction score
Tell me about it, i can't stand the smell of hospitals.
The people at my place go nuts on that air freshener every time they take a dump.
It stinks up the whole house.... i wouldn't be surprised if breathing that shit is worse then smoking.

Danny Dissent

Reaction score
Tell me about it, i can't stand the smell of hospitals.
The people at my place go nuts on that air freshener every time they take a dump.
It stinks up the whole house.... i wouldn't be surprised if breathing that shit is worse then smoking.

ew yeah, hospitals do smell bad.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads