Canada | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Canada

Adonis

Reaction score
Yes the Nelway crossing is one of several small lift gate crossings here in BC (no one stated any absence of buildings) I have personal experience with the Nelway crossing in recent years and therefore more than hypothetical idea's.

At 35 years old and living 10 years now 100% free from government (id's, health care, licence, passport, taxes, etc..) and doing more than most have dreamed in life I tend to have valid experienced opinions to share from time to time.. ;)

Westy

Reaction score
I'd take a weeks worth of supplies, plan on bush-crafting and looking after yourself solo as you trek across at your predetermined remote location. Sneaking around guard shacks and around bridges doesn't leave you with much of an explanation of what it is your doing if you get picked up. If your bush-crafting and polishing your skills in the bush you can plead innocence if you happened to be questioned. If you plan on traveling northern BC, the Yukon, and Alaska, you'd be well served to practice these skills anyway. Good luck my friend.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads