busted/jacked up tooth causing me to almost black out... | Squat the Planet

busted/jacked up tooth causing me to almost black out...

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I know it won't last forever (the pain comes and goes), and suggestions herbal or otherwise to tone down the pain level? I was sewing some shit up and i had to stop and just sit there beside myself in pain on and off for 4 hours last night because of the pounding and sharp pains. most of the time im fine but the other part of the time im dizzy/blurry vision/feel like im going to pass out.

anything?

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
go to walgreens and buy/steal some clove oil. look for the red cross brand. there is also another brand if red cross isnt available. if you ask the clerk for clove oil they will say they dont have it.. it has a proper name. google clove oil and toothache.. it works. tastes like shit and burns like hell so youll only want to hit the cavity or whatever you have going on.. i had a dry socket for like a month.. i would literally wake up in the night punching myself in some desperate gasp for relief.
this shit is a life saver!!

good luck

foxtailV

Reaction score
Lots more to say. I got this infection and Im going through it ... couldn't sleep and tommorow it's being pulled. I've almost died from the pain and that's the straight dope. I got desperate and went on ghetto runs. Couldn't get the smacnarcotic could tell something was different. I've never done it but crack elps open the sinus cavity area wear the pressure can build. All things in moderation its a medicine. The clove works a little butits not a narcotic. Also starbucks uses nitrous oxide ie hippy crack the canister refills are up front with the whipcream. Good luck. Wow im kinda glad that there are peps like us going through this hell.this week has been insane. There's the dentist which can be anal docs when it comes to papills among the clinic class but if u got a regular dental doc then u got pills.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
yeah an oily whole clove works too. if its a cavity you can try chewing crackers to fill it in. if youre cutting wisdom teeth then whiskey is best.

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Im going through it ... couldn't sleep and tommorow it's being pulled. I've almost died from the pain and that's the straight dope. I got desperate and went on ghetto runs. Couldn't get the smacnarcotic could tell something was different. I've never done it but crack elps open the sinus cavity area wear the pressure can build. All things in moderation its a medicine. The clove works a little butits not a narcotic. Also starbucks uses nitrous oxide ie hippy crack the canister refills are up front with the whipcream. Good luck.

wow crazy. very interesting suggestions. good luck with your tooth pullage. ick, thats coming soon for me i fear.

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
yeah an oily whole clove works too. if its a cavity you can try chewing crackers to fill it in. if youre cutting wisdom teeth then whiskey is best.

yeah, i have really bad (soft) teeth. unfortunately its not just one isolated tooth. i have all my teeth, they look clean and good, but deep in the depths of my mouth lurks a mouth full of tooth issues. havent had insurance in 7 years or so, so ive been on my own with them. i thought about trying whiskey but as much as i love alcohol and im sure it would help, i had to work in the morning and i havent been getting that great of sleep lately as ive been kinda crashing around.

yeahhhh. im going to try to eugenol hopefully soon when i can get my hands on some. maybe some crack as well. (kidding :))

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Im going through it ... couldn't sleep and tommorow it's being pulled. I've almost died from the pain and that's the straight dope. I got desperate and went on ghetto runs. Couldn't get the smacnarcotic could tell something was different. I've never done it but crack elps open the sinus cavity area wear the pressure can build. All things in moderation its a medicine. The clove works a little butits not a narcotic. Also starbucks uses nitrous oxide ie hippy crack the canister refills are up front with the whipcream. Good luck.
bwahahaa ............

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

acrata4ever

Reaction score
but it can make the gums receed i dont mix it with water i do straight peroxide and baking soda in the morning and sensodyne at night. some tooth pain is just from using too hard a brush and its ripping off enamel. i also take a bamboo skewer beak it and make like a brush and clean close to the gumline. tartar forms there and can irritate the gums and make them recede exposing the sensitive dentin inside. so you could have tooth pain but have strong teeth with no cavities. and its the tartar and gums thats the problem.

foxtailV

Reaction score
I can't write with this stupid phone. It keeps overcorrecting words as I write them.they gave me laratab they suc. I can't sleep and it s hard on the street with this insane heat traveling with dog. Fainting. Fighting off most milfs that want to have my dog hauled away because they have to look at his pretty face and think ahh he's hungry or thirsty or neglected. People look at me and instantlly think they can walk all over me. I went to a convent run by the only francician nuns in the country the patron saint of animals. They practically pissed on my feet and then acted like they were doing everything they could with derogatory speach. Karmas got it coming for those who can't face there demons. I was left in the pouring rain lighting keep striking and im waiting on mine!!!. I cast some cool spells and visions. Why I can't cast my emotional powers onto my physical ailment?

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
yeah my phone is awful and does the same thing. sorry about the heat/pain struggles. i know how awful that is. and people giving shit about the doggy-i get it all the time too even though she will have a water bowl right out in the street or wherever im waiting around. hope you get a break from the tooth soon. and a cool wave.

foxtailV

Reaction score
Tooth is free! It was a #1 moler but atleast im on my way to being ruthless and toothless Rrrrrrrrr. Maybe if I beat my hand with this here hammer my head will stop hurting:) im happy maybe no more crazy tooth problems. This shit put me off my feet for up to a year sicker than anything I've ever experienced that's why I take care as prudentlly I can.

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

Sen

Reaction score
Do you know what's causing the pain? Is it a chipped tooth, cavity, general pain?

If it's a chipped tooth/cavity, you can try the clove oil as previously mentioned. If there is a section missing, you can try applying OraJel (or most drugs ending with -caine.. yes, including cocaine..) OraJel is benzocaine, and is a local anesthetic. Your saliva will most likely dissolve this rather quickly, but it's helped me in the past. Hell, it may be worth a try anyway. If you're paying, always go for the generic (compare Active Ingredients).

You can also try "dental wax" - the guy at CVS won't know what it is, but if you tell him "its the stuff you put on braces", he should know. Putting dental wax over an exposed tooth can help reduce the pain, particularly in cracked teeth/cavities.

Finally, do everything you can to keep your mouth clean (peroxide, Scope, whatever). There's tons of nasty bacteria in human mouths, and getting an infection on top of everything can make it worse. Sensodyne works great for general dental pain. Also avoid salty/sweet foods - their osmolarity is generally higher than inside your tooth, and can cause that sharp shooting pain.

If you can get some, Neurontin (gabapentin) is pretty good for it too (it's non-narcotic, but it helps deaden the nerves). Friends with seizures may have it prescribed. I believe it uses lactose as a non-active ingrediant, so look out if that's an issue for you. Try taking one pill twice or three times a day (doses vary, talk to a doc before starting any new med), but 1800mg/day isn't a bad dose.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
thanks a ton for the advice(s), what i believe that it is, is either a filed down wisdom tooth which could have decay and or an exposed root, or multiple cavities that are super sensitive. ive been taking naproxin, which has been helping, (and whiskey separately not at the same time as naproxin), but i fear it is only going to get worse. i will check out the above options as i dont know for sure what it is. since i havent had dental care in YEARS :(. like so many of us. thanks again!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads