burlesque tunes!

katielady

Reaction score
hello folks!
i'm performing in a burlesque competition at the end of the month for fame and riches, and my partner and i are in search of some songs/themes to perform to that aren't totally run into the ground. any suggestions?
awe shit lady, did u find a song, where in maine do you live im relocating there. would u be interested in performing together some time?

lungfish

Reaction score
Website
www.spider-sprout.tumblr.com
have a coupla things dog-eared in my brain, but nothin' definite which is silly cause time's a-wastin.
hey neato! i'm actually not around here much longer (till oct 16) but we should do a thing! and i'll prolly be back around later in the winter, closer to christmas. where ya gonna be? i'm about an hour north o'portland

katielady

Reaction score
have a coupla things dog-eared in my brain, but nothin' definite which is silly cause time's a-wastin.
hey neato! i'm actually not around here much longer (till oct 16) but we should do a thing! and i'll prolly be back around later in the winter, closer to christmas. where ya gonna be? i'm about an hour north o'portland

hahaha hey mya , well look at that , funny how things like this work out and i ended up meeting you anyway

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads