Bug-out bags

Rancho

Reaction score
Enough to keep me warm and probably some water purifiers but that's without knowing exactly where I'm going

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
id also probably head up thru british columbia/alaska. it's where i grew up and would be the most comfortable in a survival situation i think. I would pack everything in that bug-out-bag, but in addition to my knife i'd bring some kind of small hatchet. Also, a shotgun n plenty ammo if i could get my hands on it. Plenty of tarp/visqueen for numerous uses. And definitely a book on the local edible/poisonous/medicinal plants of the region. That's about it.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
i fail to see the difference between items in a bug out bag and items i normally carry? duct tape, bandages, tarps. they all sound pretty basic. if its an issue of U.S.A. is getting ass raped by China and Russia then I'm heading south to mexico. got me some family out there.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

solarbob

Reaction score
the dessert may very well be the safest place. Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Idaho are all places that have low population density's now. Freedom comes from lack of police to monitor everyone. But prepare yourself and the bug out bag accordingly.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads