1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. If you're new to the world of underground travel, you should check out The Anarchist's Guide to Travel! This 243 page book is a how-2 manual of everything you need to know about exploring the world through hitchhiking, train hopping, bike touring, rubber tramping, sailing, and more! Included in this book are instructions on how to survive on the road (gear, food, money, etc) and answers all of the most common questions we get here on StP in one easy reference. Save yourself hours of searching the forums while still supporting the StP community! Click here for more information!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Brooke Treanor?

Discussion in 'Missed Connections' started by Multifaceted, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Multifaceted

Multifaceted Celebrated Poster

Achievements:
    Address:
    Portland, Oregon, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +225 / -1
    Hey- I'm just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Brooke? I don't know her personally- met her once- but we have some mutual friends and since this resource is at my disposal I thought I'd try it out- she's been "missing" since August I believe... was travelling from San Antonio, TX to Oregon. I have a picture from FB but just don't feel right posting it. Whoops.

She had a dog when I met her, but that could have changed.

Edit: I guess since she is for real missing I am putting the picture.. Whoops. 36920_1309092459566_6388597_n.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. ped

ped Glorified monkey
    Banned

Achievements:
    Address:
    Cleves, Ohio, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +494 / -55
    damn :(

hope she is found and good

3. Buck Butler

Buck Butler Just signed up

Achievements:
    Writer: ESL Instructor
    Address:
    Santa Barbara, CA, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Last night I was in a bar in Santa Barbara with several friends, all of whom have been missing Brooke Treanor. I haven't seen her in a few years, and we all love her and are worried about her. She wandered through Santa Barbara a few years ago, and Chad saw her. I saw her walking down the street, but she didn't respond to my calls. There was hearsay that she may have returned to Texas; others say she's somewhere on the West Coast. What has anyone else heard about her since late 2015?

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Multifaceted

Multifaceted Celebrated Poster

Achievements:
    Address:
    Portland, Oregon, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +225 / -1
    Earlier this year her husband caught up with her in Oregon. He died shortly after. I don't know where she is but I know she has been on FB several times since his death to ask for pictures of him or post on his profile. Her name is Brooke Treanor even on FB.