Brenda Heist: How to come back from the dead

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
i dont judge her for disappearing, or even for walking away from her kids, none of that. maybe in her fucked up mind she was doing right by her kids, who knows. and god knows i have done some fucked up stuff in my life that makes me no better.... BUT, the reappearing in the kids life after they have mostly come to grips that mommy is dead..... imo, she should have kept the lie going.... for their sake.... i suggest googling her name, there are some more revealing stories and picks... living in a fancy house as a maid... pics of her drinking and havin a grand ole time on the boardwalk.... more to "lovie smith" than meets the eye....

B

Benny

It appears she went on a drinking binge for ten plus years. She looks pretty tore back. It's a good thing her husband didn't get charged with murder because most do when their wives disappear during a divorce.

Reactions: thapoet

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads