Brand new to site, almost beaten into submission by life, looking for a change, a chance, and a chapter. | Squat the Planet

Brand new to site, almost beaten into submission by life, looking for a change, a chance, and a chapter.

Nihilum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Names James, i'm a former I.T. Analyst, Help desk Analyst, NOC Analyst who after 36 years finds the need to go on the road.
Currently stuck in ATL, just started off in Charlotte, sans home, bought a cheap bus ticket to ATL and looking for either a place to crash or a ride to share. I've always been interested in writing, so i'd love to hear about others experiences and meet with them when possible to see if I can follow through on my book I've pledged to write. My ultimate goal is the West Coast with a strong preference on Portland or Seattle.
Hit me up if you know of somewhere I can get a nights sleep, or if you would like to collaborate on a ride and a tale.
Thx.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard!!! There's plenty of information and help on this site! You're in the right place! The West Coast is a good choice! Good luck in your writing as for myself, I'm writer too!

Groundmagnet

Reaction score
Welcome dude! I love to write. Been working on a book for a shit ton of years now about a circus my family used to have. (Forepaugh Circus) Yea, gotta get back on that one of these days. Welcome though!

valentine

Gonzo Audiologist
Reaction score
Unplugging is good for you. I'm a former sysadmin myself.
Welcome to fray. Much good will for your journey.

I'll pick you up if our paths cross in AL, LA or TX. Won't be down there for another few weeks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads