Brand new! hi! | Squat the Planet

Brand new! hi!

RobinBird

Reaction score
My name is Robin, I'm 20 right now and really have no idea what I'm doing or what I want out of life. I was reccomended this site by a close friend who used to run in anarchist circles and was in a commune. Because of the nature of my uncertainty about life as a whole I'm starting to be drawn to this idea of travelling wherever I want, meeting new people, having new experiences, and not having to worry so much about where I'm going to stay for the rest of my life or what I'm going to do for the rest of my life, and just take it day by day. I generally have a difficult time doing things by myself, maybe this will improve that, but that also means I'd love to have a partner in crime on this journey if I decide to commit to it, or at least someone to help me get started in exploring this world and living life. Definitely hit me up if that sounds interesting to you. Discord is my preffered method of communication so if you send me a request there I'll for sure se ya
:D

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey there, welcome to StP! I like the hair cut. Slow travel as we do it here is definitely a good way to take things day by day, and travel in general is a good way to figure out what you want to do later by expanding your horizons and all that.

I think I saw you on our discord earlier so hit me up there if you need any travel advice. What methods of travel are you interested in and where do you want to go?

Colinleath

Reaction score
Website
colinleath.github.io
I totally had a similar issue. No clue what i wanted to do and realized how odd it was to have such a degree of freedom, relatively, to even wonder what to do. 50k years ago how much freedom would i have had? That's what my brain and body evolved to handle. . . I decided I'd just sit around and do nothing in as nice a place as possible until it occurred to me to do something else. Basically i spent a lot of time in/ near good libraries near where i could swim and camp out easily. I guess what I'm doing now isn't that different. So anyways, definitely not every one has a burning passion to do something in particular from age 9 or what have you. Enjoy exploring the mystery!

AshAquarius

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here too and kind of in the same place. The possibilities of where to go are endless but it's hard to know where to start! I'll add you on discord next time I get on

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads