Boomhower

BoomHower

Reaction score
Hey, i chose to use boomhower as my name, im currently in Florida stuck like chuck for two fucking years, trying to get some education behind me to help me for making funds back out on the road. Damn its hard for me to focus on this shit they teaching me, but if i get through with it I got electrical knowledge that i could carry out there with me on the road. Being around all these people that fit the whole of society and not running around with my breathren makes me feel really awkward. Plus I've quit smoking marijuana for the time being, so now i'm really FUCKING PISSED!!!! Shit, I hope this all follows your guidelines for a proper post Derrick, i dont desire to piss anyone of. Just desire to be in communication with the folk I feel better around.
Two years then i got me an electrical trades technology degree . . .. maybe i can build some wind turbines out there in slab city if yall aint got them up already . . . just really missing the road, i hope all out there on STP re-welcome me. I probably should not be sending this out on this line of communication from where I'm located, so to check in with Mr. Matt Derrick, i'm posting this from a local trade school, please send thoughts back on that . . .
Well, I miss Colorado, I miss the road, and I can be quite crazy at times, as I am known to be manic depressant, so i go from happy to sad to fucking mad, i play guitar, leaning towards the stylings of jimi hendrix or maybe the rolling stones, everyone out there on STP have a good day, keep the love alive, a please keep this means of communication secure, i aint know what to expect after this trump card plays out . . .

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP!

Thomos

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! You're my fav character in King of the Hill other than Dale lol. Hope to see you on the road soon. GET THE FUCK OUT OF FLORIDA

Dale is the best for sure! I love when they break into the vfw records office to find out what testing the military did on bill to make him so fat and lazy.... "here's the name of the horrible drug they gave you.... PLACEBO!"

Anyhow, boomhower is cool too. Welcome to stp.

BoomHower

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! You're my fav character in King of the Hill other than Dale lol. Hope to see you on the road soon. GET THE FUCK OUT OF FLORIDA
lol, i would but i got to do this thing, i want the knowledge, it will better our communities, so we don't need the hassles of the go
yes sir, but gotta do this, i want to take this knowledge and make all our lives the better, because we need electricity in our hobo camps, there is not too many sanctuarys left, god i hate florida, i hate the palm trees, but gonna have to sweat this one out for the next 2 years

Reactions: Tude and Shwillam

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
You seem really nervous to post on here. There's no reason to be afraid of what @Matt Derrick thinks. He's just a tech nerd who's really easy going. If you look around the forums enough you'll get the general gist of putting a forum up. And it's pretty laid back. People just kinda do what they want for posting. As long as you aren't super confusing and you're in the right category you'll fit in just fine.

Reactions: todd and Shwillam

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads