Bonjourno

Tay

Reaction score
New on the scene, really trying to kick start my travelling lifestyle.

In Ontario at the moment, only hitching I've ever done was just in B.C.

In about a years time when I return from Kenya, I want to start a tour of Europe.

Just wondering the best way about this. I have my families support as both parents did similar things and still do, to this day, love to.

I wanted to start off in the U.K and make my way up, I have citizenship there so I wanted to get my shit together before starting off. I have a couple thousand saved up from the past five years of working my ass off, and I rarely spend anything.

Hoping to make some connections here and hopefully get some tips before starting my journey.

I am also fluent in English and for the most part French, and I understand/speak a small amount of Spanish, working on expanding my skills.

Margarita

Sunset Follower
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the boards! There are some international travellers here, but it's mostly US-related stuff. I myself will be heading to California soon, but I've got dreams of Europe as well. ;) This forum is a good place to meet some cool people; if you do a lot of reading of old posts you can acquire a fair bit of knowledge. If you have any questions about street living I can give you my limited experience, and direct you to a bit of a more international site that I use in conjunction with this one for my info-gathering and connection-making purposes.

What is it that makes you want to travel, besides instinct?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads