Blepharitis..

Sexyrexy1989

Reaction score
So For the Last Several years i have suffered from this Condition, It More or less first started shortly after i began drinking 6 or so years ago.

For those of You that dont know its basically a chronic inflammation of your eye lifs that causes your eyelashes to grow back into the eye and it causes your tears to come out really gooey and thick, Thus Not lubricating the eyes very well. Making the eyes quite itchy and uncomfortable

It can be caused by everything from, Bacterial and Fungal overgrowth to Allergys. To using to many Cosmetic products.

The Common Western Medical Treatment is Using warm compresses and washing the eyes. And using Antibiotics.

Im wondering if anyone has been through this and knows any method for making this go away or get better.

i have suffered from it chronically for years

Happy Travels

T

Tick Dickler

So For the Last Several years i have suffered from this Condition, It More or less first started shortly after i began drinking 6 or so years ago.

For those of You that dont know its basically a chronic inflammation of your eye lifs that causes your eyelashes to grow back into the eye and it causes your tears to come out really gooey and thick, Thus Not lubricating the eyes very well. Making the eyes quite itchy and uncomfortable

It can be caused by everything from, Bacterial and Fungal overgrowth to Allergys. To using to many Cosmetic products.

The Common Western Medical Treatment is Using warm compresses and washing the eyes. And using Antibiotics.

Im wondering if anyone has been through this and knows any method for making this go away or get better.

i have suffered from it chronically for years

Happy Travels

is there any way to get rid of it permanently? i have really dry eyes but its not this bad.

Sexyrexy1989

Reaction score
No, Unfortunately it is a chronic life long condition. All you Can do is learn how to Manage it baste on a case by case basis and what works best for you.

Have you been to a doctor?

Or you sure your dont just have dry eye?

blepharitis is pretty uncommon and its usaully Genetic

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads