Billy Street, Schwilly Billy. RIP Brotherman.

Rob

Reaction score
We lost another good one. Billy was straight up the most outgoing kid I had EVER met. Known for massive twerkin, being un-clothed and the love for his dog Budkey. You'll be missed man, hope travels are better where you go.

155567_104386313055434_156051307_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Naomi Leigh

Mongo

Reaction score
Damn... that sucks. I don't know him but I know a bunch of people who do. Do you know the details?

Naomi Leigh

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Billy was one of the kindest, most gentle people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I met him at Ocala this year when he and my boyfriend Hopper were hitch hiking and I picked them up for a spange mission at Walmart haha we drank cheap whiskey and twerked the night away :)

I will never forget him crack spanging an older woman at Target and saying "please don't tell an me!" Lmao and the look on his face when he sat up in the back seat of my Tracker and Budkey knocked over my bottle of wine that shattered behind a Winn-Dixie dumpster :D

Hopper and I were supposed to pick Billy and his girly up in Georgia so we could be "the most trampcore crew ever" in his words haha crazy how life plays out like this.....

So in concluding my memorial I would like to say to Billy:

"Oi schwilly oi oi! We love and cherish you and will never be empty of you for a second! You live on through our love, kid, and we shall see you soon! Oi!"

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Yea we were hanging out just a couple weeks ago here in savannah before he went to atlanta. There's going to be a memorial for him in forsyth park on Thursday at 8 pm.
Sad to see him go. been a rough year for a lot of us it seems.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads