Best tablets for travel?! | Squat the Planet

Best tablets for travel?!

D

Deleted member 8978

So far, I been using a Lenovo Tab 2 covered with a HotCool case - as far as surfing the web and accessing digital copies of books, PDF's, guides, and so forth. It eliminates most of the weight and I don't have to carry heavier physical copies of books/stuff as we all know.

I like the idea of having an Android tablet (although some still prefer the iPad's) that is not only reliable but also more rugged/protected with a good case to add on to it. But are there any other tablets and/or cases better than a Tab 2 with HotCool?! If not, just as good?!

Reactions: AAAutin

roguetrader

Reaction score
I use a Nexus 7 but it's 5 years old and despite the devices popularity Google decided not to release a new version for some reason..... so I'm thinking of getting another brand, can I ask why you went for the Lenovo ? I've been thinking about an iPad myself - I'm generally Android orientated but owning a MacBook laptop has given Apple a foothold in my life....

as far as what's best for travelling goes I'd say good battery life and an SD card slot would be important to me and I'd want another 7 inch (or 8 inch) model, they're plenty big enough for watching films etc - think I'd find a 10 inch to big for travelling....

Jackthereaper

Reaction score
Ive had a lot of luck with an ipad pro 9.7” in the otter box case. Thing is basically indestructable, and if i keep the screen brightness down i still get 8 hours of battery life no problem.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads