Beet Harvest: Will I be a scab?

HoboClown

Reaction score
Are you serious? These are seasonal jobs don't fall off that high horse and if you really want to shatter the American Crystal workers dreams apply at Strom Engineering. They Supply replacement workers and pay more money if you want to be a scab get paid

DownandOut

Reaction score
You didn't say unions are shit for seasonal labor. I'd bet if it weren't for those unions the pay wouldn't be what it is for those filling the union workers shoes. ND isn't to far for some of our friends from south of the border to come up and work cheaper than you'd ever consider.

ftcollinsanarcho

Reaction score
linda/ziggy and kickthatshit you both have a valid point.. i was going up there, but now im not. and besides, there is a particular someone out there (you know who you are) that told me that my roaddog and i were more than welcome to ride up there with him and that he would pick us up on the way. but to me he is shwag.. he bailed out. if he decides to prove me wrong i will gladly take that back.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads