been a wile

yosh

Reaction score
I havent posted here for ages. Iv been biking from san fran to mexico over the last 2 months, and squatting ghosttown west oakland for 8 months before that. My partner and I made it down to mexico a week ago and we are starting to make plans to catch out of mexicali south bound, final destonation DF (mexico city).
Riding freight in mexico is legal but kinda dangerus so it would be nice to roll with a group, if anyone is interested. Right now we are in ensenada and our general plan is to make it up to mexicali, scope the yard for friendlies to ride with, and catch out when we meet some people we think are safe.
So if your in the area, hit us up. Advice is also welcome.
chau yosh.

Vamos a tomar el train de carga! Busco vagabundo (pata de perro) para tomar el train de mexicali al sur (tal ves hasta DF). Estoy con mi amiga y queremos a tomar el train con otros, para mas seguridad. Si quiere, habla!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads