Beautiful, wonderful Greeks and Middle Easterners. | Squat the Planet

Beautiful, wonderful Greeks and Middle Easterners.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I am back from an extended tour in the Greek refugee camps. Greece is a strange but wondrous country, kinda like Mexico in most ways. The Athenians are the coolest: most dudes wear man buns and most of the chicks are incredibly nice and sexi. Lots of refugees are there and could use as many friends on the outside as they can get. World media tries to portray them as monoculturally Muslim Arabic speakers but most are from ethnic, cultural, religious, and linguistic minorities.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
Good pictures, really love the atmosphere that they portray, even though there's a massive police and military control it seems very unique in the way people interact with each other, thank you so much for sharing pictures from "the other side" I'd really love to hear more of how things are working down in those regions in these days.

Reactions: Mankini

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
its a mess down there. they need all the help they can get. i advocate anyone whos got some free time to get down there and help. :)

Are you stateside now?

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Both, for similar reasons. Google Golden Dawn.

Oh, I'm aware of the Greek GD. Yeah, looks like the world in general is on a slippery slope of fear based retreat to "safety" beneath the fasces. ::arrgh::

Last edited:

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
ha. and i'm itchin for a fight ;) thats part of why i was down there...hopin for a scruff. but oh well. just ended up helping poor people and thats better than stupid shit.

Ah, well. If you ever hit the west coast, give me a shout out and we'll drink some beers and plot the overthrow of a government.

• Sad

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads