Banner Drop in Solidarity with the Egyptian Revolution

Reaction score
Banner Drop in Solidarity with the Egyptian Revolution

There is an ad on the wall of a bus in Dublin it reads: Egypt- Where it all begins.
Yesterday, Eugene’s Black Tea Society dropped a banner, in a token gesture of support for the Egyptian Revolution , and in Solidarity with our Comrades in the Mankato Area Activist Collective (to see their action go to: MSU-Mankato Students stand up for Egyptians ).
We unequivocally support the Egyptian People’s right to self-determination.
We defy all attempts to demonize their revolution, and we denounce any attempts to suppress it.
We are all holding our breath. Will the rebel spark which ignites a great American conflagration come from the land of the Pharaohs? Only time will tell.

Black Tea Society

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Will the rebel spark which ignites a great American conflagration come from the land of the Pharaohs? Only time will tell.

I hope, with all my heart, it doesn't.

I need to buy some guns.

Shit, why'd I say that, now everyone will think I'm a neocon.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
I suspect the U.S. will be the last place to revolt.

It's disgusting, the extent of this nation's conservatism and general uncritical thought processes.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads