Baltic Sea Ferries | Squat the Planet

Baltic Sea Ferries

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Stockholm, Kiel, Copenhagen, Gdansk, Aaland, Tallinn, Helsinki. If you love the Baltic like I love the Baltic, you'll love these frikkin ferries. Theyre cheap and comfy. Theres even one that goes all the way up the west coast of Norway. Gdansk is beautiful; Stockholm's gorgeous; the archipelago straits between Turku and Stockholm is awe-inspiring.
Plus there are usually hot chicks on the boats. It's relaxing, cool people, and easy to meet people you can possibly hitch a ride with. (Many passengers have cars onboard.)

warlo

Reaction score
Website
www.bonsai.cf
I once managed to find a hidden sauna in the one from south sweden to germany, it was an awesome ride. It was in the bottom floor, in a place that looked more like a machinist area than public place.

Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
I love Geflugelrolle. I ended up in Flensburg at 0430 and got some of those and a bottle of Apfelkorn at a gas station. :)

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:) Oh those names sound sooo much more romantic than CHILI or PALMYRA. hehe

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Try Geflugelrolle!!! :) Instant love affair. Theyre little cheezy sausage pigz in a blanket type things. And apfelkorn is good too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads