ballpin hammers

thenoboy1027

Reaction score
i carry a medium size ballpin hammer on me and ive had it since alabama and have been to florida all the way to california and no one had ever said anything to me about it just dont wrap the handle with tape this it illegal for some reason but you dont want one to large then you cant swing it fast but its just as effective trust me just pick one out tha feels good for you but they are very effective but knives are allways a must have you allways need a knife if your traveling for numerous reasons

bryanpaul

Reaction score
much classier than the lock tied to rag that some tend to go with......it says "i'm a workin man......a useful hammer swingin component of our society....but i'll fuck yer face up if you try some shit"

thenoboy1027

Reaction score
much classier than the lock tied to rag that some tend to go with......it says "i'm a workin man......a useful hammer swingin component of our society....but i'll fuck yer face up if you try some shit"

true and in san francisco they caught on the the smilie they will arrest you for that shit now days they took my friend insane to jail just for having a counter weight tied to a skank in his pocket said it was a concealed weapon

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yeah i never carried one of those...it's pretty obvious what it is...... i always just kept a railroad spike on me.... on my pack and would put it in my pocket if anything seemed sketchy........not quite a menacing weapon but heavier than a fist

thenoboy1027

Reaction score
yeah i never carried one of those...it's pretty obvious what it is...... i always just kept a railroad spike on me.... on my pack and would put it in my pocket if anything seemed sketchy........not quite a menacing weapon but heavier than a fist
yep i keep a railroad spike aswell but its for the boxcar doors dude where are you located im looking for new roaddawgs and in heading north to new york got friends there who will house me up for a lil bit then west to wahington then south down the coast got to make a few stops along the way to hangout with old roaddawgs and shit but im leaving tuesday or wenseday

thenoboy1027

Reaction score
If you're into hammers, what's the advantage of a ball peen hammer over a claw hammer? I don't get it.

i like the ballpin hammer more because the claw can get stuck and if your facing more then one person you need that hammer back so if its stuck in someones head its kinda useless when it would be on the hard side to get it out

bryanpaul

Reaction score
graphic shit......... ball peens are classyer too.....joe schmo crackhead house framers use a claw hammer......real craftsmen and artisans use ball peens....

bryanpaul

Reaction score
dude where are you located im looking for new roaddawgs
i'm on the eastern shore of maryland....not trynna travel longterm anymore though.....

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Reactions: GinGin and Ekstasis

thenoboy1027

Reaction score
funny but ive found when you hit someone with a hammer no matter how you ht them with it sideways or regular its very effective trust me my hammer has a few notches in its handle

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads