Bad news | Squat the Planet

Bad news

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
So, I'm on my hitchhiking trip across the united States and last night. I get a text saying my dad has stomach cancer. It blew my mind like no other, I texted him and asked but he didn't answer, my sister said he didn't want me to come home just because i've been planning this trip all summer. It's just a big shock that the only parent that took care of me is really sick.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear but really - you only have one set of parents, grandparents etc. My dad is long past and my mom just passed and my siblings are embittered bitey things predisposed to he said she said. So I'm off by myself. Talk to Dad and decide on your course. <3

Reactions: AAAutin
A

AlwaysLost

So, I'm on my hitchhiking trip across the united States and last night. I get a text saying my dad has stomach cancer. It blew my mind like no other, I texted him and asked but he didn't answer, my sister said he didn't want me to come home just because i've been planning this trip all summer. It's just a big shock that the only parent that took care of me is really sick.

I'm so sorry man.

N

Notmyname

Make sure to talk to him on the phone everyday. If it sounds like his health is going downhill get home and see him. I'm sure it will lift his spirits to hear from you everyday on your trip.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads