backyards new orleans

uvula

Reaction score
Hi. I have been using this web site for information for a while now, but just decided to join today.
I grew up in Mass, have been a couple places but want to travel way more, hitch hiked once, slept in other people's squats and back yards, but haven't gotten the chance to do much for health reasons. I'm better now, and would love to ride trains, everyone I know who does it either decided to settle down or act elitist about it. I hopped myself once but got nervous and jumped off and went home. Looking back I'm glad I didn't try to go any where by myself for safety reasons. while fun, I'd like to do less completely alone. I'm hoping to just meet people, hear experiences, make friends with people of all different back grounds. . I love adventure.
I'm not shy but can be a little socially awkward at first, which some times results in jokes and sarcasm. But I'm generally a friendly, open minded and unusual person, and I do love talking to strangers.

I'll be in nola for a while, anyone else in the area wanna hang, or anyone with a back yard to camp out in (love sleeping under the stars) be in touch.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads