Backpack | Squat the Planet

Backpack

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
its way to big dude. you could easily get by with 3500 ci. unless you are a pack rat, in that case enjoy the heavy load!

D

Deleted member 125

alice packs are awesome for punx points, but they arnt the most comfortable packs.

and the pack in the link is fucking humungous, you dont need one that big unless you plan to bring a living room set with you.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah its way too huge and at that price it seems like it may fall apart after a year or so of heavy use.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Dude, fuck Alice packs.

If you can, go to REI, become a member ($25), get fitted for a pack, and buy it. As a member, you can just swap out packs forever. I have the REI Flash 50. My first one got worn down by trains, so I went in and had it replaced for free. Just grabbed a new one off the rack and out the door I went.

cxr - punk points

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, fuck Alice packs.

If you can, go to REI, become a member ($25), get fitted for a pack, and buy it. As a member, you can just swap out packs forever. I have the REI Flash 50. My first one got worn down by trains, so I went in and had it replaced for free. Just grabbed a new one off the rack and out the door I went.

cxr - punk points
if you become a member can you swap out any gear you get from REI if it fails you for whatever reason?

CXR1037

Banned
Reaction score
Also, you can trade. For instance, if your $100 REI pack no longer fits your needs, you can swap it out for another $100 pack. Or use it for something bigger/better and just pay the difference.

cxR - REI's a co-op, too!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
thanks, im def. gonna join! i used to go to EMS, but fuck that noise, REI seems to eb where it at!!!

CXR1037

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's worth it. Plus if you buy shit from there you get a dividend back each year. It's not a whole lot, but it's kinda cool.

cxR - yuppie extraordinaire

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's worth it. Plus if you buy shit from there you get a dividend back each year. It's not a whole lot, but it's kinda cool.

cxR - yuppie extraordinaire
wow, that make sit more worth it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads