Back into the wild

SlimPickins

Reaction score
Well it only took a total of two years and 4 different jobs working 72+hrs a week for me to realize that I fucking hate working for other people. So about three weeks ago I loaded my pack up and hit the road. Armed with only an atlas, a walmart phone, my pack and a tiny ass ford focus.

So far I've had a great time and landed back in Lawrence KS and am currently plotting my next move. If you are around KS and want to kick it or maybe go somewhere different feel free to MSG me and well see if we can't work something out together.

If you do perhaps feel like traveling with me just a heads up I do not like alcoholics or drug users. I smoke pot, cigarettes, and occasionally have a beer or two but I'm definitely not into getting schwilly and attracting unwanted attention.

Anyways I hope all yall have safe travels.

Reactions: EliV

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Im headed for a folk show in Des Moines, IA. Oct 2nd.

LOST DOG street band and Devil makes three!

Its not too far from where you are, if you like these bands we could meet up!

EliV

Reaction score
Im headed for a folk show in Des Moines, IA. Oct 2nd.

LOST DOG street band and Devil makes three!

Its not too far from where you are, if you like these bands we could meet up!
What a shame I didn't learn about them until earlier this year. That show would have been KILLER! But I did get to see Lost Dog in Lexington last month. :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads