Back in the StP groove!

FinnFiasco

Reaction score
Hey kids,
I joined this site probably 4 years ago, and have not been back in awhile... Hard to keep up with in the thick of things! But, I have got myself a mobile internet machine now, so I'll be doing my best to stay involved. This site really means a lot to me, from meeting some cool folks in real life, to using all the great tips generously plastered about, it truly is a homecoming. Big love, you rapscallions, see you by the tracks!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome back!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
aww, thanks man, glad to have you back! if you have any suggestions for the site, i could always use a fresh pair of eyes on it :)

FinnFiasco

Reaction score
Hey welcome back. I just came back after a few years too
Nice, it has been great to see friendly faces, both new and old.

Welcome back!
Thank you!

aww, thanks man, glad to have you back! if you have any suggestions for the site, i could always use a fresh pair of eyes on it :)
You have got it! It is looking great, but do keep me in the loop on StP TV. I've always wanted to work a travel show, maybe I can help in some regard. Cheers!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nice, it has been great to see friendly faces, both new and old.

Thank you!

You have got it! It is looking great, but do keep me in the loop on StP TV. I've always wanted to work a travel show, maybe I can help in some regard. Cheers!
Cool deal, I'm going to be starting a new forum area for it in the StP hq section very soon.

Reactions: FinnFiasco

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads