Ayo! (At least 20characters)

FenrirFox

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Joined OCK Feeth

Not exactly my first post or anything but I hadn't made an introduction to my glorin3ss yet and as you may know I've garnered some attention already.

I've also been banned from the Discord after my request and much convincing because I was so fanatically praised and admired.

(Hopefully can make it to Jambo)

Anyways, XOXO. ~Fenrir

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Joined OCK Feeth

i have no idea what you're trying to say there.

also, when the website says to use a title that is 20 characters or more, it means be more detailed/creative with your title and don't be so fucking lazy. not 'hey let's fill this with garbage because i'm too lazy and uncreative to come up with 20 characters for a title'.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i've gone through all your previous posts and you've literally contributed nothing to this community other than snarky remarks and bullshit theories based on no facts at all, and best of all, you've never made a single post about traveling, which is the subject of this message board.

so it seems to me that your only purpose here is to have fun at our expense, which just makes you a troll. so this is my last verbal warning to you to stop wasting all of our time and be a productive member of the community. because so far everyone on the staff here thinks you're fucking annoying.

Reactions: Tude
D

Deleted member 125

if by garnered some attention you mean started a discussion on whether its kosher to outright ban you or not, then yea ide say youv garnered some attention.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Total troll. Nothing offered - really no interest in the community of traveling other than comments. boo.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads