Aye, what's up y'all!

LazyMofo

Reaction score
Coming through here to introduce myself.

My name is Tez and I'm starting a new adventure in a week or so. This will be my first time rolling completely solo so I'm here to make new friends and see new faces.

I'm heading to LA from Memphis and I should be there roughly the beginning of dec. I would definitely be down to meet some fellow travelers consumed by wanderlust. Pretty chill guy.

Berky

Reaction score
Welcome to StP, and good luck on your trip! There's lots of information here to help you on your travels.

LazyMofo

Reaction score
I mostly stay in Millington. Keep in touch. I can come link up if we make it home around the same time.

Maaan, I don't know the next I'm going to set foot in this place. Tennessee has put a bad taste in my mouth. I love my family, but my distaste for TN is much stronger!

pallaway

Reaction score
I feel the same dude. I'm in search of a better place to live as we speak. Might not be back here for a minute. When I get back from the west coast I'll probably go stay in Georgia or Maryland for a few weeks. It's like 20years behind in progress and memphis is dirty. I'm from there so I know all the good places and people's and things to do, but when I talk to other traveller people they really hate on memphis lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads