Awesome woman at Starbucks.

urchin

Reaction score
This woman here in Warner Robins' Starbucks sat in a nearby chair. After not saying anything to each other the whole time, she starts a conversation with me. By the time it was over the woman, named Vanessa, was offering me a hotel in which to stay until Sunday morning. I have Internet, tv, shower, etc. all real nice stuff that will make the next few cold nights fly by until my friend Spank and I head out to Florida. I already thanked her profusely but figured I would post about the kindness of a complete stranger too.

Stay warm everyone. It's hitting freezing temperatures here and that's not taking the 10-20 MPH winds into account.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This woman here in Warner Robins' Starbucks sat in a nearby chair. After not saying anything to each other the whole time, she starts a conversation with me. By the time it was over the woman, named Vanessa, was offering me a hotel in which to stay until Sunday morning. I have Internet, tv, shower, etc. all real nice stuff that will make the next few cold nights fly by until my friend Spank and I head out to Florida. I already thanked her profusely but figured I would post about the kindness of a complete stranger too.

Stay warm everyone. It's hitting freezing temperatures here and that's not taking the 10-20 MPH winds into account.
very cool,one both of your parts,thanks for sharing

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads