At least tell me which American city...

zaman_27

Reaction score
Since no one is willing to tell me of any squats in califonria,can you at least tell me in which American city is it easiest to get government housing? meaning which city has the lowest waiting list and rental costs? Thanks.

FolkYouDad

Reaction score
From what I hear Minnesota has alot of programs to help out people with employment and housing. I don't know any details specifically, but it's probably something worth looking into.

scatwomb

Reaction score
Since no one is willing to tell me of any squats in califonria,can you at least tell me in which American city is it easiest to get government housing? meaning which city has the lowest waiting list and rental costs? Thanks.

It's funny that you're not asking about squats in other cities, just government housing.

FolkYouDad is right - Minnesota has good social services. That's why they're so healthy and highly educated. They're also incredibly passive aggressive, unfriendly and cliquey - that, however, is an entirely different story.

You should go squat in the Redwoods - just go up towards Eureka. Everyone's doin' it.

zaman_27

Reaction score
what does passive aggressive mean?
reason I'm not asking for any squts in other cities, is coz nobody will tell me, as they're paranoid

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i've never tried to get government subsidied housing but i know seattle has a pretty good list of homeless services .....compared with other cities i've been it seemed like there was alot of help to be had there.......

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads