Are you bikecore? | Squat the Planet

Are you bikecore?

pcflvly

Reaction score
Website
ello.co
A patch I made to mend a hole from riding seven thousand miles on this gear. It was a traincore kid in Ocala who asked me that. She said, "are you bikecore?"
20180407_152234-1.jpg

O

outlawloose

haha yes so good dude! bikes for life!
i saw this just as i was finishing sewing up the crotch on my cycling cutoffs for the hundreth time! i clock 20 hrs a week as bike messenger and wear thru my gloves shorts and cap so much faster these days! where've you been @pcflvly

Reactions: pcflvly

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I been riding bikes since last summer and I love it... rediscovering that freedom is magic bra...

I been keeping it to cheap bikes... only had two and both cost about 30 bucks. I'm gonna be fixing the Columbia this summer just cheap fixes on the shifters and drivetrain...and looking for a good deal on something that will last the longer trips.

Flea markets here I come.

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
Hey not sure of your route to Maine but if you need a spot in upstate NY, I'd be happy to have you for as long as you'd like. We're having a get-together the 28th up here. I've followed your posts for a while and have a lot of respect for how you're doing it.
I just got another recumbent trike and I'm working on the same path.

Reactions: pcflvly

Timothy Englert

Reaction score
Website
tenglert.com
Hell yea ..bikes keep you young and strong....I'm 64 and still do 50-80 mile days. Can't wait for warmer weather. Once my dear 20 year old cat passes away, I'll miss her, but then I will take some long trips. First will be the Adirondacks I want to wander and sleep outside again. My favorite biking state was Vermont..... sleeping in the woods and jumping in cold streams in the morning. Those long bike trips make me feel like peaceful gladiator.

D

Deleted member 2626

sweet everyone. defy those petroleum machines I say. I'm excited to get back to my hut and get back on my mountain bike and trailer for hauling wood, my dog on downhills and water. Will use it to haul game this fall as well-packing out meat back to homestead. good stuff

Reactions: Timothy Englert

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads