Anywhere but here

Strange Karma

Reaction score
hey, im Dezz, you can call me Strange though, im new to the site but not new to traveling, ive been on an epic edventure also to find my road family. im picky, im looking for peaceful people who are traveling for the adventure not for te money. so if any peaceful travelers in a vehicle are coming through knoxville, TN and have room for one more down to earth person, message me =]

Reactions: Kal

Siphran

Reaction score
Thats quite a while. Even if its only in the east. I'm stationary at the moment, but going to be heading crosscountry in January, no telling for how long. I have a feeling I'll be meeting a lot of STP people once I get on the road though. You should come west when you have the chance, lots to see out here.

Landon

Reaction score
I'm currently in Knoxville too knocking out a few credits. I don't blame you for wanting out. This city can be constricting, but the most beautiful mountains in the US exist just a few miles southeast.

Reaction score
Wishing i could find a few brave souls who would bear with me through tough times and enjoy the good ones too, Heading west i'd like to join if things work out.

I dont drink, barely smoke, don't want to fight, and gave up on having a road family, but reaching out is the only way to succedd, i hope someone will help me find some family, and find myself, so i can start working on my novels and comics again as we travel.

Reactions: Kal

Reaction score
Even an internet connection can help, someone to talk to, throw ideas at, and chat about the unfolding of this terrifying technological world i do so adore

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads