anyone out there?

Kamil

Reaction score
good wheather, plenty of spots, good food and music, lots of art, lots of government money to get ur hands on in southern cali. and up the way oregon is BEAUTIFUL AND COOL

Reactions: zoe420

zoe420

Reaction score
good wheather, plenty of spots, good food and music, lots of art, lots of government money to get ur hands on in southern cali. and up the way oregon is BEAUTIFUL AND COOL
yea see thats why im excited to go out west i know the vibe is just different i mean we have some good shit on the east coast too i just wanna see different, any other places i should see/ go?

Kamil

Reaction score
how do I begin...... i like wandering around faded in chinatown and historic filipino town up in LA, fullerton is a hoppen little city in orange county. Social Distortion, Agent Orange and the Adolescents all came from there and it has some groovy art galleries (the Paz and Violet Hour) and a neat record store with lots of free shows n u can drink brew inside called Burger Records (rumor has it pat smear of the germs daughter werks there). overall fullerton kinda has a hipster vibe tho...

Long Beach is a wonderful city that has too much shit goen on to list here hehe, lots of open mics (my favorite being Writers block, a self organized one on the beach run by a bunch of kids), it has some of the best medical marijuana dispenceries around. therz lots of house shows in LB, alot of all girl bands out there. and if u stop by bixby park u can hit up the occupy long beach ppl who hold meetings there or grab sumthing from the really realyl free market, a grassroots swapmeet where everything is literaly fucking free.

but thats just a limited overview of two cities, its all a matter of what u make of it, if u hav a positive mindset ul hav fun. as for more specific locations n things..... well i gotta go take a showa for now, ttyl

zoe420

Reaction score
how do I begin...... i like wandering around faded in chinatown and historic filipino town up in LA, fullerton is a hoppen little city in orange county. Social Distortion, Agent Orange and the Adolescents all came from there and it has some groovy art galleries (the Paz and Violet Hour) and a neat record store with lots of free shows n u can drink brew inside called Burger Records (rumor has it pat smear of the germs daughter werks there). overall fullerton kinda has a hipster vibe tho...

Long Beach is a wonderful city that has too much shit goen on to list here hehe, lots of open mics (my favorite being Writers block, a self organized one on the beach run by a bunch of kids), it has some of the best medical marijuana dispenceries around. therz lots of house shows in LB, alot of all girl bands out there. and if u stop by bixby park u can hit up the occupy long beach ppl who hold meetings there or grab sumthing from the really realyl free market, a grassroots swapmeet where everything is literaly fucking free.

but thats just a limited overview of two cities, its all a matter of what u make of it, if u hav a positive mindset ul hav fun. as for more specific locations n things..... well i gotta go take a showa for now, ttyl
awesome.. im gonna check it all out. thank you :)

oogierain

Reaction score
I feel the same way as you do. I got fed up with my dead nd job, the people being rude as fuck, because I couldn't say anything back. The towns people just suck. I've been looking for traveling partners, and I actually have one coming back home for the winter withing the next month. I have my bag packed, and I'm couch surfing, and dumpster diving until he returns. Maybe we could all meet up, and travel together.

just matt

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
dude i'm so stuck in springfield right now i'm hopefully getting out by tuesday which is my birthday, probably gonna hitch out bc i never rode freight before, but traveled alot alot of the west coast .. gonna try to meet some friends from the road, but no exact destination

Ireen

Reaction score
If you find your self in Colorado ever i'd be willing to meet up and travel with you. I'm in the same position as you want to travel but don't want to go alone since I have little experience.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads