Anyone looking for the same?

Rested ak

Reaction score
I want to wake up each day and see something different. I know that working 5-6 days a week to get a paycheck at the end of the week is killing me inside. I feel like I have to get out of being comfortable with the lifestyle we have made ourselves. We are supposed to be free. In every aspect of the word. I am confident in my ability to nomad around for awhile. I guess its a journey that I feel i have to take. I want to leave at the first sign of winter ending. I am interested in going to burning man in Nevada this year too. I am leaving with or without another person to accompany me. It would just be a better experience to have another person for help and sanity. If you are thinking of the same things in your life i would love to hear from you and possibly plan this out with you. I dont check my email too often but i will look just to see if anyone out there read this. The best way though is my phone #. 2522181247

D

Deleted member 125

This reads like a craigslist add to me...

You didn't even bother to upload a profile picture?

Burning man as a hook? Damn dude. I can't even tell if this is a legit new folks pitch, a cop wanting omg burning man info, or a straight up wingnut.

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

6bummin6it6

Reaction score

Burning man as a hook? Damn dude. I can't even tell if this is a legit new folks pitch, a cop wanting omg burning man info, or a straight up wingnut.

Could just be professionallism learned through many years of school and work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
You haven't given any info about your current location or how you plan to travel. I'm going to move this over to introductions as I think it has more of that vibe and I think it's more likely to get seen there.

uploading a profile photo and giving a bit more info about your plans and the type of person you are looking to travel with will help you get more responses I think.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score

a "wingnut" is a term to describe anyone outside the narrow centerist political spectrum.

Reactions: 6bummin6it6

Applelatchun

Reaction score
Far too often, we read posts that indicate an urging to leave after winter is over. Winter just officially began 5 days ago. A lot can happen between now and spring. Which brings me to the next thought ... What happens when you are out there and the winter starts all over again? Nomads have the ability to travel through all the seasons. Even winter. That's when we usually try to beat the extremes by staying south. Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California are all good places to roam about during the winter months. As far as having someone else to accompany you during travel ... it does help. Fellowship between another like-minded individual(s) usually keeps the spirits up. It also helps quite a bit around the camp site.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads