Anyone know what to do in central ohio

raber

Reaction score
Website
rraberr.bandcamp.com
stuck here until the 21st. anyone know what to do? (as in things to pass the time that aren't being a bum in the local library and being a bum on the local street corner)

D

Deleted member 23824

Anyone know what to do in central ohio”

I’d curl up in a fetal position and weep uncontrollably!

I am originally from Ohio. From about age 13, I knew I was headed to where there were mountains and trees, and left when I was 19, 40 years ago. My small town was surrounded by corn and soybean fields, now I have redwoods surrounding me.

Any place is as good as you make it. Cleveland is NE Ohio, though, not Central Ohio.

Reactions: scutellaria

scutellaria

Reaction score
haha yeah i guess that suggestion was along the line of thinkinng that the best thing to do in central oh is leave. :pp i really like cleveland and cincy, altho have spent more time in clev. hope to stop in cincy this summer to ride the rathole. i have friends who are from/fuck with columbus a lot but i havent really been there much or at all

ResistMuchObeyLittle

Reaction score
I say this somewhat jokingly. Best thing to do is leave Ohio.
Cincy is pretty cool though. One of my least favorite states. Not enough wilderness and too many people. Thats just my 2 cents

Reactions: Hazardoussix6six

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads