anyone in tulsa

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
a good friend of mine got shipped to her grandparents in tulsa after her mom caught her shooting up.shes doing online shool there and is really stir crazy and lonely. i suggested she fly a sign that says "this town sucks, wanna hang out?" but that might be a bad idea..it could also be a good idea..crazy ideas can go both ways. anyway shes like 17 18 or something shes kinda all americanish..wears girl clothes and loves to "ride: horses but she also loves hanging with traveling kidz and cool homebumz...anyone down?

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
i was just there but go to the brady district on main its a cool spot to spange on weekends. and if u need a squat there theres a vancant appt o squattd in while i was there. theres electric and water. pm and ill tell u where it is. the quick trip on fifteenth n denevr is a good spange during the day too

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads