Anyone have info on Houston?

Traveler

Reaction score
Thanks for the info but I have shower/laundry covered and if that place is where I'm thinking then it's like 10 miles one way to ask where to go for fs.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
You have some places there for health and teeth, well as far as google brings up. Other places to check for teeth are your local collages that have a dental degree - mine does and they do a cleaning for $5 and a couple of x-rays on problem areas for $15, but that's as far as they go (hell they are in training).

Traveler

Reaction score
I was thinking about trying one of the dental schools but I have zero cash so yeah :/

mumblz

Reaction score
Hey, there's a place called the beacon..just ask around everyone knows where its at.. That's like the hub for getting hooked up with svcs and food and other connections. There's a place that specifically provides medical to homeless but I can't remember the name... The locals know all about that stuff just ask the right types on the metro

First post, hey all

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads