Anyone Got Winter Plans? | Squat the Planet

Anyone Got Winter Plans?

D

Deleted member 28591

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone is cooking up winter travel plans and wants to join forces potentially. I’m considering trying out seasonal work this year via Coolworks. I’d like to be somewhere warm if possible.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'll finish my apple/grape picking job by November. Might work for UPS after that for the holiday season, but only if they're paying around 21/hr like last year. After that, I'm seriously considering takin a little trip down the west coast for old time's sake. It's been awhile.

watson

Reaction score
my winter plans are head west and hangout in arizona most likely... wanna hit up portland at some point but maybe in the spring.

Ace9133

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be heading to somewhere in Arizona, exact destination to be determined. I'm sick of Ohio winters and I'm lookin' for some new scenery. Gonna be freight hopping my way out there soonish, hopefully before snow starts falling!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads