Question Anyone around Michigan (metro det) wanna head south?

z0id

Reaction score
I'm pretty inexperienced to traveling on foot tbh, last time I did anything like this I was in San Luis Obispo living out of my car for a few weeks until I met some friends in LA. I need a little more time to get some money/supplies together but definitely hitting the road sooner than later, I thought I'd reach out on here n see if anyone wants to tag along, if so lmk!
If anyone has Any advice for routs, stops, must have supplies, or anything in that nature feel free to share✌️

KayWhy

Reaction score
I'm debating on going south or east. Southeast maybe lol. Started in GRMI but Im doing the rails. My knees are terrible these days so just a 5 mile walk yesterday has me debating on getting a damn cane lol. Respect to the heavy walkers! In fostoria currently. Lmk if you're anywhere near soon n keep us updated. Hope you can get out there soon!

Reactions: z0id

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads