Anybody feel like theyve been deemed expendable by society??? (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Barf

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Ha,

Why yes I have.

I just read your other post in that fb thread, and I gotta say...

Shit...

I was up to no good with a crew of people way back in 2009.

I heard the feds picked up my partner's brother and they had files on everything/everyone all of us were up to. At the time, I called bullshit.

As time rolls on, I have no doubt that dood was telling the truth.

Maybe they do this kinda stuff to discourage us? Maybe just to fuck with us?

I was thinking about killing the/barf/the(points if you get the Simpsons refernce) off.

Maybe I shouldnt, cause the powers that be already know who the fuck all of us are.

Romanriff

Pilgrim
I feel the same. I don't like barriers but this "land of the free" is lined with ugly chain link fences.

Tobiko

It doesn't matter what society thinks of you, it's what YOU think of yourself.

Yes! Otherwise you are just giving your own power over to some external abstraction, in this case the concept of “society”. This applies to any relationship. Harness your own power, share it freely with others if you so choose, but don’t hand it over on demand or let it be taken from you by force.

MFB

Wise Sage
I quite think its the other way around.
As in for me
Society is expendable.

Does anyone here know about the terrible plight of 'targeted individuals'?? How they are experimented on like lab rats with bio/nanotechnology, surveilled everywhere they go, & tortured with microwaves & electromagnetic frequencies?????

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.