• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Anxiety/Insomnia-ish Depression

OP
OP
Tatanka
Current Location
Florence, OR
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Yeah it seems to help but I also had nights where I had no supplement and still had sleep anxiety till I eventually sleep later in the night and then still wake up a bit but do sleep 4 or 5 hours. Just gotta deal I guess

SlankyLanky

Global Moderator
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
ide like to say it gets better man but for me its always hit or miss. 4-5 hours is a generous nights sleep for me. and thats including waking up a few times.

OP
OP
Tatanka
Current Location
Florence, OR
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Oh shit. Yep same here with a night or two of good sleep. But I’ve always found too much sleep leaves me groggy good part of a day. I guess I’ll get used to sleeping little and the anxiety should slacken as it does at times. I as well come from a family that normally doesn’t sleep a lot too so I guess as I age shit gets different. I’ll adjust thanks for reply

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I used valerian capsules? in the past... worked great for a few day but day after day used seemed to have diminishing results... not sure if it's the same with a fresh? vroot...

OP
OP
Tatanka
Current Location
Florence, OR
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
YeAh or too much at night I started taking more than recommended dosage and it gives ya night sweats and it wasn’t better. Now trying lemon balm capsules and Ashwagandha. Won’t lie just researching the potentials of herbs is got me excited

OP
OP
Tatanka
Current Location
Florence, OR
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Ashwagandha and valerian and lemon balm not all to be combined I think. I was back on my shitty schedule and heart rate seems up I slept but not till late late

OP
OP
Tatanka
Current Location
Florence, OR
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Ashwagandha and valerian and lemon balm not all to be combined I think. I was back on my shitty schedule and heart rate seems up I slept but not till late late

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Found my first legit squat, pretty stoked about that.
Lots of positive things on the new format, the info on each member shows when they appear on a thread. I dig that a lot.
creature wrote on PeaceLoveHarmony's profile.
Peace, looks like you made it out of Prunedale ok!!

How was/is the show???
Halfmoon bay from monterey. Who out and about